I am currently recruiting for a Transfer Pricing Director, to join the international tax department of a fast-moving FTSE 50 company with a highly collaborative culture.
The Group has established a dedicated in-house transfer pricing team in recent years, and now needs an experienced and high-calibre director to maintain and build on the framework that has been established to date.
The role will report to the Group Head of Tax, and will include:
* Responsibility for the setting, maintenance and review of both trade and non-trade transfer prices and policies across the worldwide group;
* Oversight and incremental enhancement of a newly-developed IT system to calculate worldwide intercompany trade prices according to tax policy inputs;
* Contributing to Group tax rate planning strategy;
* Identifying and responding to business changes and initiatives with transfer pricing implications including with Marketing on new product launches;
* Working closely with Legal, R&D and Regulatory to ensure alignment of intellectual property rights, product registrations and royalties with the Group's transfer pricing strategy;
* Working with Finance on transfer pricing-related implementation and budget matters;
* Maintaining and updating the transfer pricing risk control framework;
* Completing, enhancing and maintaining the Group Master File and Local Files for all companies across the worldwide group, including regional headquarters, manufacturers and local distributors, and input into the annual CBCR submission;
* Completing, enhancing and maintaining a comprehensive set of intercompany agreements;
* Responsibility for managing transfer pricing benchmark studies outsourced to an external provider, and managing advisers on other transfer pricing-related engagements;
* Representing Group Tax in a Finance-led project to review all intercompany services, central costs, and related intercompany cross-charge transactions;
* Dealing with year end reporting matters with transfer pricing implications;
* Being overall responsible for managing, monitoring and maintaining the Group transfer pricing structure;
* Being the point person (together with direct report) for transfer pricing issues with the Group's local finance controllers in about 40 countries;
* Responsible for transfer pricing-related tax audit enquiries;
* Managing a direct report, dedicated to transfer pricing management and compliance;
* Presenting to and providing ongoing education and training support to the business in relation to transfer pricing compliance rules and requirements;
* Working closely with supply chain, indirect tax and customs;
* Working closely with the international/M&A and compliance/reporting tax directors.
The successful candidate will have strong technical skills, be self-motivated, an excellent communicator and an outstanding team player.
For further information on the role, please contact Phil Smyth