This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading education provider to join the finance team as Head of Tax & Treasury.
The Group Head of Tax & Treasury will be responsible for delivering and managing tax and treasury strategy, operations and policies. Taking accountability for liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, maximising cash repatriation strategies, management of foreign exchange and borrowings.
The Group Head of Tax & Treasury will be a key member for any acquisitions. The role will require close working relationships with Banks and third party advisors across the globe.
* Development of Group Tax and Treasury Policies
* Management of tax and treasury risk across the Group
* Compliance with HMRC (and other tax authority) obligations across direct and indirect taxes
* Develop and deliver global tax and treasury strategies, aligning with the growth strategy of the Group
* Maximise cash repatriation strategies, ensuring cash position optimised, while adhering to global transfer pricing requirements
* Optimisation of Group structure from a tax perspective
* Ensure business is briefed in respect of upcoming changes in tax legislation that may impact on the Group
* Active management of the Group cash position, including cash flow forecasting, acting as the key point of contact in respect of the Group's banking arrangement
* Responsible for the group cash pooling arrangements
* Management of Group's revolving credit facilities and other borrowings, including management of external interest payments
* Manage the tax compliance for all central Group entities (UK, Hong Kong, other central holdcos), with oversight of global tax compliance
* Managing and enhancing group transfer pricing documentation and Country by Country reporting process, including master files and local files
* Ideally ACA/CTA/AMCT qualified
* Experience in global and complex tax and Treasury function
* Experience of working with both UK and international tax authorities
* Significant experience in complex restructurings / M&A transactions etc
* Significant international knowledge and experience
* Previous experience of managing a team and working with multidisciplinary teams across multiple jurisdiction
* Previously operated at a senior management level in a commercial business
This is a fantastic role please get in touch with Lynley Hall