An exciting opportunity has arisen with a FTSE 100 Group, to join their international tax department in what is a fast moving multinational company with a highly collaborative culture. This high-profile role will expose you to an excellent variety of interesting and challenging international taxation projects.
The ideal candidate will have several year's PQE experience of working for Big 4/Top10 firms and/or a FTSE 100/250 in-house environment.
* M&A, including due diligence, transaction structuring, post-transaction integration, and dealing with external advisers.
* Monitoring and maintenance of key regional headquarters companies.
* Financing strategy and withholding tax management.
* Group restructurings.
* Assisting with tax authority audits and enquiries on cross-border related matters.
* Keeping up-to-date on BEPS and other international tax developments, and recommending any necessary actions in response to potential changes.
* Working closely with other functions including operations, legal, treasury and company secretarial.
* Supporting the management of the Group's effective tax rate and cash tax, and identifying opportunities where they arise.
The successful candidate will have strong technical skills, be self-motivated, an excellent communicator and an outstanding team player.
For further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth