Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for an opportunity to move in-house?
Could you work for a major, multinational firm in exchange for excellent work experience and benefits?
If so, look no further! With large stakes in various well-known telecommunications and technology companies and exciting, ongoing plans for development, our client is looking to hire a corporate tax compliance specialist to make a difference within their UK Tax team.
The role will involve:
• Managing the tax compliance for the firm’s entities with assistance from external service providers;
• Monitoring and reporting on control certifications (such as SAO) in the UK and other jurisdictions;
• Taking responsibility for monitoring and implementing the company’s transfer pricing policy;
• Building relationships with stakeholders;
• Group reporting (involving quarterly travel to the US for at least the first few years).
Applicants should have:
• A formal accounting qualification, i.e. ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent;
• 2-6 years’ post-qualified experience in a Top 10 practice firm and/or FTSE350, specifically in UK Tax compliance and reporting;
• An interest in technology and the telecoms sectors;
• Exceptional project management skills and an ability to work under high pressure;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel.
If you would like to be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply via Etax or contact Lucy Sweeney at Wilkinson Partners as soon as possible!