Tax Director – Saudi Arabia
Our market leading client is looking for an experienced Tax Director to complement their existing Tax team in Saudi and significantly contribute to ongoing growth plans.
The Tax Director will focus primarily on:
• Providing expertise in current and pending tax legislation and its implications.
• Assessing risks and identify market opportunities in client projects based on knowledge of global and local quality control processes and
• Optimizing Tax efficiency for Multinational companies.
• Identify and resolve risk issues arising from corporate restructuring.
• Provide leadership of process, resource management, review and sign off (and the delivery of global engagements).
• Undertaking the role of key primary contact between clients and the Tax authorities.
The Tax Director profile that we are looking for, will likely have:
• Extensive experience within consulting and compliance focused on international, regional and national taxation.
• A background forged within a Big 4 firm or law firm with in-depth, first-hand experience of working with clients from a wide range of
• Experience with inbound and outbound international tax within a mature market place i.e. US,Canada, W.Europe etc.
• Strong project management and presentation skills.
• Proven leadership qualities and managing people.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or similar.
In return, there is a full expat compensation package and relocation support.