Search By Job Title
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax (207)
- Transfer Pricing (116)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax (66)
- Audit/Accounts (21)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility (16)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA (14)
- Other taxes (11)
- Personal Tax (10)
- Tax Technology (8)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy (3)
- Front Office/Structuring (1)
- Compensation & Benefits (1)
- Employer Taxes (1)
- Fiduciary (1)
- Trusts (1)
- R&D/Tax Credits (0)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Should I be flattered by a counter-offer?
- Should I be flattered by a counter-offer from my tax partner ?What is a counter-offer ?When you resign from your job it is pretty likely that your boss or other partners will attempt to persuade you to change your mind. This can take many forms: A pay rise, reduced working hours or a promotion are ...
- Is there life after tax?
- I started my career in tax when I was 17, immediately after leaving school. I had applied to join a sponsorship scheme with Arthur Andersen. This offered paid work experience before and during university as well as a cash lump sum to go travelling during a gap year. An attractive proposition for an ...
- US International Tax Recruitment Insights
- Q. You recently rebranded your company. Why ?After operating as City Skills for nearly 4 years we felt that the name and brand wasn’t quite connecting with the specialist and very niche profession that we cover. We focus our energies purely around U.S International tax professionals across a number ...
- The BLT interview - Guy Barrand
- BLT have produced an Indirect Tax Market Report for 2016. If you would like to receive a copy please click here.Q. I think you are the only recruitment firm globally to specialise in indirect tax. Does this niche give you an advantage ? Yes, I think you’re right, I can’t think of other ...
etax launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board in Europe for tax professionals. We work with large corporate clients in all the major EMEA tax locations, including Zurich, London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, Brussels, Dublin, Geneva, Dubai, Munich, Paris, Johannesburg, Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Hamburg.