Search By Job Title
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax (230)
- Transfer Pricing (127)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax (85)
- Audit/Accounts (33)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility (22)
- Other taxes (17)
- Personal Tax (15)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA (10)
- Tax Technology (10)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy (4)
- Employer Taxes (3)
- Front Office/Structuring (2)
- Compensation & Benefits (2)
- R&D/Tax Credits (2)
- Treasury (1)
- Fiduciary (1)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Why should you consider a career in R&D Tax?
- The UK has always been a forward thinking and innovative country, as demonstrated by the industrial revolution, which advanced the UK enormously and secured its position as a leading economy. However, the future of our economy is no longer in manufacturing … China and India have that covered. In ...
- Gender balance in the accounting profession
- CITY AM recently published the Power Women 100 list, celebrating London's most inspiring women and their success in the city. Whilst there are more women than men at junior levels in the accounting industry, that trend changes from mid-level management and upwards. Although there is no legal ...
- Why won’t they make me a partner?
- Not everyone is destined to become a tax partner and there is a lack of open discussion within Firms about how to progress from senior manager or director grades to partnership.If you think it happens like a normal promotion then you may be in for a shock.The interview below is between Alison Keogh ...
- What exactly is a Taxologist?
- Over the past few years the job title 'Taxologist' has become increasingly prevalent. An alternative name is 'Tax Technologist' and its emergence as a career path has been driven by an increasing need for corporates to bridge the gap between Tax, Finance & IT. Many companies are ...
etax launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board in Europe for tax professionals. We work with large corporate clients in all the major EMEA tax locations, including Zurich, London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, Brussels, Dublin, Geneva, Dubai, Munich, Paris, Johannesburg, Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Hamburg.