Our client a Big 4 firm is looking for a Western Audit manager for their office in Dubai.
• CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent
• Knowledge in accounting concepts and International Financial Reporting Standards
• Computer Literacy
• Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS & ISA
• Experience in Accounting and handling a team
• 5 to 6 years' experience post qualification experience
• Prior experience in deleaing in variety of clients involved in real estate, construction and related industries, oil & gas sectors, technology, media, telecommunications, consumer markets,etc.
To render audit services to clients with Knowledge and Business Solutions as per their requirement and to manage client expectation.
Client & Customer Focus
• Engagement Management
• Quality assurance on audits
• Ensuring team performance
• Business Development
• Delivery of the practice objective at the day to day level
• Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate technical issues to client whether internal or external.
• Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliverables for all the clients as per engagement letter
• Seamless transition of new projects/clients
• Effectively planning the implementation of changes to the process
• Proactively highlighting and resolving issues in the processes
• Effective control of back logs if any
• Responsible for review of quality of work in detail
• Responsible for client meeting at regular intervals.
• Provide appropriate training to staff members
• Monitoring of financial KPI's for your clients (eg. WIP reports, debtors, billings, strict and timely realizations)
• Coaching of seniors and supervisors
Linguistic skills & Ethnicity
Excellent communication skills in English (reading, writing and speaking)
Applicants must be either from Europe, US, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.