To assist in developing the FS Tax advisory team, with a particular focus on the insurance industry. Focus will be on clients, both in terms of winning new business as well as delivery high quality advisory work.
General insurance, Lloyd’s market, brokers and with a size from owner managed businesses to large listed groups.
• To be instrumental in the marketing of the practice internally and externally, nationally and internationally.
• To be responsible for the delivery of advice on FS Tax issues
• To be responsible for drafting and implementing the most complex advisory projects with partner guidance.
• To be responsible for the review of the team’s routine advice prior to partner sign off.
• To be relationship manager for existing portfolio of insurance clients.
• Will also need to have some input into significant issues and relationship management of large insurance audit clients.
• Play an active role as part of the wider global FS Tax community.
• Preferably CTA, or inspector level qualified.
• Good knowledge of the insurance market.
• Demonstrates high levels of professional knowledge, expertise and integrity. Uses knowledge to support his or her own team and also works to develop own knowledge and that of others within the team.
• Builds and sustains deepening relationships with clients. Ensures that clients' needs and financial targets are fully met.
• Able to generate and convert opportunities from existing and/or new clients.
• Takes personal responsibility for delivering excellence in both client projects and internal operations
• Leads teams by setting direction and inspiring individual’s commitment to this. Ensures that both individuals and teams have the skills to deliver the vision